We are extremely excited about resuming gatherings! However, due to the nation wide pandemic, we want to do so carefully and wisely. With that said, below are guidelines that we would like all members and visitors to practice to insure safe indoor gatherings.
- We strongly encourage everyone to wear masks. Our preachers and worship leaders will not be able to while using microphones on Sundays, but we hope to minimize the number of people without masks as much as possible. If people need one, we will have some available.
- We encourage everyone, including children, to practice social distancing measures so that all non-household members remain 6 ft apart. Please stagger yourselves in the pews when we meet.
- Thorough disinfecting will be done to the building after each gathering. There will also be hand sanitizer stationed at each entrance to the church building.
- There will be no children's ministry. Parents can take children into the children's ministry area, but we ask that no one play with the community toys. We are providing resources to help parents keep children engaged during the sermons.
- There will be no food or drink provided. We also will not have the Lord's Supper initially.
- Once the meeting is over, people are not required to leave. However, we encourage everyone to move conversations outdoors.
- If you or anyone in your family experiences COVID-related symptoms, please do not attend service for 2 weeks. Know that free viral testing is also available to the public every day from 8am-4pm at Market Place Mall, and it is encouraged that you get tested if you have symptoms. We will also resume posting sermon audio on the Sermons page of the website if you are not able to attend.
We really appreciate your cooperation in adhering to these guidelines. If you are visiting, please feel free to continue browsing the website to find out more about Redeemer Church! Below is more information pertaining to our regular Sunday gatherings. Thank you!